Subject: [Leica] Dan Burkholder workshop and ink question....
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 21:25:18 -0700 (PDT)

For the negatives he uses the standard Epson inks.
Also, his latest curves are on his web site and can be
downloaded (a very nice gesture given the amount of
time he has put into this). He seems to view the
negative as almost a throw away since he can print
more he doesn't bother with using any kind of archival
inks for them.

For the inks on paper used for his ink/platinum
combination he is using Indelible Inks that can be
gotten through www.mandmstudios.com these inks are
water proof and are supposed to last 200 years. I'm
not sure which printer he is using for this (he runs
five printers off his Mac)...I suspect the Epson 7000
given the accuracy of paper feeding and registration
that must be required on these prints.