Subject: Re: [Leica] photography hints for Alaska trip?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 23:48:04 -0400

At 07:04 PM 8/4/02 -0700, Stasys Petravicius wrote:
>Hi All- My wife and I are off on a cruise/tour for 10 days to Alaska
>starting in Vancouver.  Trip starts in 12 days.  Any suggestions/tips for
>using the old R Leicas (vs. digital camera) up there? Other than new
>batteries, plenty of film, etc.
>
>Also any details about the R9? Lugger Leonard J. Kapner sent me some info.
>Sounds like Leica better get it out to compete with the other new digital
>cameras. Like Leonard- I'd be read interested!

At least one of our List members resides in the Tundra State, and the
Professor of Photography at University of Alaska, Fairbanks, Charles Mason,
is a Leica user and might have some thoughts on the subject if you contact
him directly.

Marc

msmall@infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!