Subject: Re: [Leica] For anyone who still thinks that digital isn't really...
From: "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 20:49:17 -0700

Darrell......

Beleive it or not..... I have planned a trip to Calumet tomorrow to purchase
a new 1280 to dedicate for this very process. They also carry the Pictorico
OH material he recommends. Looking forward to giving BIG negs a try.

One last question if I may..... since there has been so many changes and
advancements in inks since the book was written.... did he mention what ink
set he suggests now?

Thanks for the info.... BTW... just checked his site... and it looks like
the Yosimite workshop might be the best for me. Mexico is tempting, but...
Hmmm, I think I will wait.

Thanks for the info.... let me know how it works out for you.

Jim G