Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 31 The woman we knew has left
From: Jeffery Smith <JLS@runbox.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 15:00:22 -0500

I empathize with them, and generally react the same way to a loved one's
death, i.e., with surprise, and dismay. I cannot bear to go to a wake down
here because everyone seems to be having a great time while the person I
lost is alone in a coffin.

I considered taking a few pictures at a visitation (a fellow faculty member
who had died of cancer). My colleagues were astounded at my brass, so I
scuttled the idea.

Jeffery