Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted, tell us about...
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 12:07:54 -0700

Andrew Amundsen asked:
> ...your "Day in the Life of Canada" experiences. It must have been an
> extremely high complement in the world of photojournalism to be  chosen
> to participate in one of these series of books. I wish they'd give more
> space to some written stories of the phographers day out! Would you tell
> us about "your Day"?<<<<

Hi Andrew,
I'm just sitting down for a break in the middle of printing 50 B&W negs from
a shoot so when I'm on the next sit down I'll send something along.

Like about mid way through the day without sleep since the previous midnight
and driving off the road falling asleep.. so much for 24 hours of Day in the
Life of... :-)

ted