Subject: RE: [Leica] For anyone who still thinks that digital isn't really...
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 14:20:14 -0400

Dream on, Steve.;-) It simply means that sooner or later - probably sooner -
I'm going to go digital for most of my shooting. I'll probably always hang
onto an m6 with the 28 and 35 - and maybe 21. But like a number of other
people on this list, some of whom haven't, for obvious reasons, discussed it
here, I'm sure that in the not too distant future I'll be doing most of my
shooting digitally.....But you can relax - I wasn't rushing out the door to
make a purchase. And I'll probably be here as long as you are - so if you
can't deal with my "flaming leftist" outlook, you'll just have to shuffle
off down the road.;-)

B. D.