Subject: RE: [Leica] For anyone who still thinks that digital isn't really...
From: "Daniel Ridings" <dlridings@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 17:17:07 +0200

I hear that a lot of the digital stuff is being bought by companies ... not
photographers who have to invoice their costs. A friend of mine, a
successful freelancer, now for AP, is totally digital, so it's not all
companies and corporations. He wouldn't be able to hold his job without it.
He hasn't gone into a darkroom for several years and hasn't used film for
about three. He's your photojournalist. Let's see if I remember his link
correctly:

http://www.oz.net/~phojo (yep, it was right).

Daniel