Subject: Re: [Leica] WOW!
From: Allan Wafkowski <allanwafkowski@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 15:34:34 -0400

This makes me a bit dubious. I don't believe the color was not enhanced.
Every photo on the web has been played with for best effect. I'd like to
see the film that renders those colors--no, not even Velvia.

BTW, I like the images, but certainly not as PJ or reportage. There is
more of "Cape Light" in those shots than HCB.

Allan