Subject: Re: [Leica] Re shutter lag
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 08:50:56 +1000

Well we recently bought a $500,000 dollar camera (Aussie dollars)
which has the worst shutter lag I've ever encountered. It is an
ultrasound machine, and when you press the freeze button, it "thinks
about it". I've missed countless images and had to "scroll" back
through the cine frames --- worst feature on an otherwise outstanding
instrument, and every time I use it, I thank my lucky stars that the
Leicas aren't so sluggish -- they don't have scroll back facility

Cheers

Replies: Reply from "Philip Leeson" <pjleeson@mchsi.com> (Re: [Leica] Re shutter lag)