Subject: RE: [Leica] WOW!
From: Magnessbill@aol.com
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 16:26:52 -0400

Tina said;
"She is making a very good living with PJ and winning all of the
awards.  I'll never understand it."

The only thing I can figure, as Tina has stated she is a competent professional, she has a unique point of view. I believe it is her vision, and not by accident, that she makes these photographs. I respect a photographer/artist who will put convention aside and shoot what they see. I like her photographs.
Bill   asmp