Subject: Re: [Leica] film and travel
From: doug kim <>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 13:15:16 -0700

i understand that this may be seen as a flare or light leak instead of x-ray
fog, but trust me this is not the case.

i've tried scanning in the proof sheet and the pattern does not come out
very well unless it is a very large file. but when viewed in person, a
distinct zig-zag pattern is apparent and was immediately identified by the
lab technicians as the wave from an x-ray scanner.