Subject: Re: [Leica] Nothing to do with Leicas, just the U.S.
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 09:19:46 -0700 (PDT)

Rob, true, I don't know if it was an Aussie
dentist...how do you ever know the author on the
Internet.  However, the real point is that it
accurately reflects a few important points:

1. In most of the world there is no freedom of the
press to express opposition views...particularly when
the rulers supposedly represent "God"...How many PJ's
lived and worked in Afganistan before 9/11?

2. Many PJ's and regular journalists would have us
believe that the U.S. unilaterally is bad and evil.
That is simply wrong...though it seems to sell so they
keep repeating it.

I felt it was worth sending on to balance the (from a
U.S. perspective) extreme left pro anything but
America view that can appear on the list...They (and
you) have your oppinion, I have mine...and that's OK
because there is enough evidence to justify both..DJ