Subject: Re: [Leica] Nothing to do with Leicas, just the U.S.
From: "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 20:42:17 +0200

Darrell, I know you well enough from previous conversations, I think, to
know that you can do better than posting this kind of fake garbage. The
reference to Afghanistan and the US's involvement is absolutely laughable.
The idea it was written by an Aussie dentist is equally absurd (unless he
was high on novocaine).

R.