Subject: RE: [Leica] Alan's attack on PJ (was: Millimeters and Milliseconds)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 13:22:26 -0400

Much as it sets me twitching to come to Allen's defense...What is truly
"very wrong," and "very sad thinking" is the idea that it "pushes
(someone's) personal tolerance level" to see ideas expressed with which they
disagree. I would suggest, Gilbert, that what you are doing is helping Allen
prove his point.

B. D.