Subject: Re: [Leica] Millimeters and Milliseconds
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 08:54:59 -0500

>If photojournalism has made a difference to one person, it has changed
>the
>world.  I know of many instances when a photograph has moved someone to
>do
>something to make a difference.

I believe that Lewis Hines' work brought conditions to public attention and that
some changes occured because of it. I believe the same holds true for the WPA
work. Documentary photography, film, and video certainly altered my life and
continues to each and every day.

George

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Millimeters and Milliseconds)
Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Documentary photography - pj)