Subject: Re: [Leica] Shutterbug Paterson developer article
From: Allan Wafkowski <allanwafkowski@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 22:55:00 -0400

Jeffery, so far I have only used it as a two-bath compensating
developer. As such, I've used it with Tri-X, Fuji Neopan 400, Paterson's
own 200 speed film (forgot the name!), and Plus-X. All were high
contrast situations and the developer performed well with each film.
I've tried three of the four Paterson film developers and none was a dud.

Allan