Subject: RE: Humbug: [Leica] Millimeters and milliseconds
From: "Clive Moss" <clivemoss@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 20:47:26 -0400

For a fascinating analysis of the response time of the human brain, see
a book called "The User Illusion" by Tor Norretranders -- at Amazon at
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0670875791/qid=1028162742/sr=8-4/
ref=sr_8_4/002-1205625-5931240
Ch 9, the Half Second Delay.
- --
Clive Moss
Who just got a Noctilux, and has no idea when he will have the time to
use it properly!

Replies: Reply from "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com> ([Leica] Re: Humbug: Millimeters and milliseconds)