Subject: Re: [Leica] Need Suggestions for Lenses
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 21:49:05 -0700

Hi Michael:

Thanks for this information -- it will be most helpful, I'm sure.

I haven't been doing much with the printer and scanner -- too many other
things have taken my time.  I did do some scans and found that I am
lacking in knowledge so am reading up on how to do it.  As for Photoshop
Elements -- that will have a longer learning curve.  I am trying to get
into it, but slowly at best.

However, while I am not a quick study -- at my age nothing is quick
;-) -- I do feel that I have the capacity to learn and will soon be
putting up some of my stuff on the gallery.

In the meantime, you take care, and thanks for asking.

Ted in Olalla