Subject: Re: [Leica] re-No offense to the dealers, but........
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 09:37:58 +0200

I did not say that B&H was "bad". They are clearly the best of the big dealers in
New York, and I have shopped there many times since I took up photography in the
mid-80s. But by the nature of things, they will not give you the level of
personalized service that a small retailer like Rich or Pat will do. This is just
a fact of retailing, not only in the photo trade but everywhere.

Nathan