Subject: RE: [Leica] LHSA Meetings. It's not just about cameras anymore.
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 09:59:16 -0400

But as an outside observer, it strikes me that they aren't sweating you at
all - they are simply choosing which dimension to put first. You, on the
other hand, are sweating them - giving them a boatload of shit over which
dimension must be stated first, and threatening to pull your photos from the
show - catalogue - when they won't state it your way. Or, to put it another
way, threatening to run your nose over with a tractor trailer to show your
face who's boss. What, precisely, was proven by that exercise? That the
photos are 8x10? Until turned the other way? ;-)

B. D.