Subject: RE: [Leica] 35mm Summilux-M
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 09:54:59 -0400

Neil - yes, yes.  I recently experimented with a 35 Summicron with eyes,
Cosina 35/1.7 and my 35 ASPH all shot wide open and what a difference.  No
comparison to the ASPH which blew the doors off the other two. It should for
the price as someone is likely to say.  Nonetheless if I had to have one
body/lens it would have to be M6 or M7 with the 35 ASPH.

ernie