Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA Annual Meeting; half-price membership for newLUG members! L...
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@teleport.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 22:37:55 -0900

I would have to agree on a couple points though I am happily married (10
yrs+) to a Leica user, I might add, and I am one of the younger members of
LHSA to this day (I joined in college in 1984)...more  young women (or men)
never hurt any organization...

I  agree with Marc and other elders. This has been handled rather poorly.
Rather than springing this on the LUG LHSA could/Should/Might have sent a cc
to those of us in LHSA not  offering a thumbs up or down but just a hey here
it what we are doing and here is what the benefit will be to LHSA and to you
the LHSA member

That said please come to Portland in October the tops have been down on my
Miata and MG for months now. October is beautiful. Many winemaker friends
would welcome photo tour refugees and there are some outstanding camera
shops here to visit.

Mark
mak@teleport.com