Subject: [Leica] Re: R8 Viewfinder Question
From: Ken Wilcox <klw.51@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 10:58:59 -0400

Ted:

The viewfinder is the reason I bought my R8. I also wear glasses and
found most SLRs were difficult to see with. The R8 has enough eye
relief that I can easily see the entire screen as well as the meter
readouts on the bottom with shifting my eye around.

The size of the image is largely dependant on the focal length of the
lens. I find wides much harder to use on the R8 and on an M.
Conversly the long lenses are much easier to use.

I have several different generations of Leica SLRs and the R8 is by
far the easiest to see with.

Ken Wilcox