Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 27,28,29 Rob Mellor
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 20:55:48 -0500

Rob,
    I was having a really nice evening sitting here, all caught up on my
PAWs, my wife and I reclining on the sofa while I catch up on viewing
PAWs, and watching the Iron Chef.  Then I looked at your puppet picture,
and now I'm going to have nightmares tonight.  It takes me right back to
watching Poltergeist.  It is a pretty cool shot, though, and definitely my
favorite of the three, nightmares or no.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net