Subject: Re: [Leica] SYSADMIN DAY
From: "Rei Shinozuka" <shino@panix.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 18:08:01 -0400 (EDT)

anyone who is a sysadmin or works with one will surely enjoy these
excellent books: "The Bastard Operator from Hell" and its sequel:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1929462174/qid=1027807404/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_2/102-8559333-6772902

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1929462409/qid=1027807545/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/102-8559333-6772902

- -rei

> From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
>
> Earthlink did a real goodie this week.. they CHANGED their logon proceedure
> with DSL accounts...... witihout telling ANYONE.
>
> It took me 48 hours and 2 ( !!!) calls to find out the story and get it
> fixed.
> Idiots.
>
> Brian, an excellent job of handling a bunch of very difficult issues.....
> Now about that T1 in your garage...........
>
> Frank Filippone
> red735i@earthlink.net

- --
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com