Subject: [Leica] Leica R7
From: Lee Yan Zhan <yzlee@starhub.net.sg>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 12:50:53 +0800

Dear LUGGERs,

Would you kindly share your experience with the R7.  How is it compared to
SL2, R6.2 and R8?  What is the strength and shortcoming?

When I look at one recently, I find the finder to be just as bright, the
shuttle is really smooth and you get the same kind of electronic convenience
everyone using the M7 is shouting about.  In a way, I realised that I prefer
"small" SLR.  It really fits into the Leica street photography type of mode.

Cheers,
Lee
Singapore

Replies: Reply from "Joe Chan" <leicauser@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica R7)