Subject: Re: [Leica] More stolen Leica gear
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 21:23:50 -0700 (PDT)

David, do you know if this coverage has restrictions
based on being a pro or amature?  I think my
homeowners policy requires that I NOT be a "pro".  I
don't make my living at it, but now that I am working
on putting up a web site, I don't want my insurance to
be void because I sell a few prints. Any thoughts on
this?