Subject: Re: [Leica] More stolen Leica gear
From: David Mason <dcm@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 21:01:25 -0400

I just want to make sure that people know that they can get extra
coverage on their camera gear for pretty cheap here in the US. If you
get what is called an 'inland marine' rider on home or renters
insurance you can recover replacement costs to any camera gear that is
lost, stolen, or broken. With an inland marine it doesn't matter if
you are at home or in the field either.

Just some useful advice, I hate seeing all these stolen messages.

Cheers,

Dave

Message from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] Stolen Equipment Notification)
Message from "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com> ([Leica] More stolen Leica gear)