Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: leica fs: 07.26.02
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 12:37:32 EDT

<<

In other words, it's another of those goofy Minox cameras made to look like

a famous real camera.;-)

B. D.>>

Well...

I went to the Apple store in SoHo yesterday and Richard Farber happened to be
there in the theator speaking about his new book and how he uses Apple
computers to put it all together.

He shot the whole book with a Minox classic camera IIIF and enlarged them to
get the grainy look he was looking for. Some of them were quite good. At
first I thought he was kidding actually because my photos with this same
camera, to be frank, sucked...

Sometimes it seems to me that the same folks that are "offended" by these
sub-mini cameras have a story about using a Dinna camera or a pinhole camera
to get some great effect.

It ain't the camera...its the photographer that...

No?

later,
Rich