Subject: Re: [Leica] film and travel
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 12:18:47 EDT

In a message dated 7/26/02 11:28:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tedgrant@shaw.ca writes:

> At worse the film-fly thing is a big pain in the ass and there's any number
>  of ways around it:
>
>  Just live with it.
>  go early to the airport and live with it
>  buy film wherever you go and live with it.
>  buy film wherever you go and soup it on location and live with it
>  Stop whining, get on with the security thing and .....live!
>  Maybe!
>
>  ted

Hello again Ted. Not for the hard-working hard-pressed hard-drinking - I'll
stay out of the malt issue - professional, but you forgot another
alternative: the choo-choo train.

Just this morning mentioned to Mitch Zeissler that I'm thinking of coming to
Portland for the LHSA Annual Meeting and my meet with you, on the Empire
Builder and returning home on the Coast Starlight, Portland to Sacramento -
are you there Doug? - California Zephyr Sacramento to Chicago and home to
Albania New York on the Lake Shore Limited.

Ann, my SWMBO, doesn't know about this yet.

Seth     LaK 9

P.S. LUGFRIENDS, note the dates for the Leica Society's Annual Meeting,
Thursday October 6 through Sunday, October 9 in Portland OR. Our Ted is the
major
SWI = Speaker With Images - for the Saturday evening banquet. More later.