Subject: [Leica] Speaking of Friday night...
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 11:11:06 -0400

A reminder for any interested Boston area LUGer that the "four" show opens
tonight at the Berwick Research Institute, 14 Palmer St., Roxbury. This show
features the work of LUG son Ben Colen and three photographer and artist
friends, and includes the first public showing of a series of 4x5 and 2 1/4
color photos taken in the subway tunnels of Boston over the past two years.

Proud Dad and Mom Colen will be on hand early in the evening, as will
several other Boston area LUGers. (We have been warned by Colen son that we
might not feel particularly comfortable hanging around there later in the
evening. ;-) )

B. D.