Subject: Re: [Leica] R4S
From: "inyoung@jps.net" <inyoung@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 11:07:28 -0400

Hello,

  The SL is the one that has made me happy with my prints every time for
donkey's years.  Even my poor diabetic eyesight has found no problem in
focusing due to its brightest view (presumably the brightest viewfinder of
all slr).  I have several of them any one of which has never ever had any
shutter problems like sluggish slow speeds etc.  Just watch out for
possible viewfinder degradation (brown spots).

Regards,
David