Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: M7
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 16:44:26 -0700

Bill Satterfield wrote:
>>> Ted, I always thought you had to underexpose for slides by 1/3 a
stop.<<<

Hi Bill,
Some folks do and on occasion I'll tweak the ASA  a tad higher. Just to get
a bit more saturation.

But in Mexico I just popped the rolls in and shot! And they were for one of
my Leica Seminar presentations, "Colours of Mexico."

They were combined with some R8 slides and everything looks fine.

I guess maybe I get lucky because I plead stupidity of the photographic
process and shoot by how I feel and what the machine says is OK! ;-)

ted

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] RE: M7)
Message from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] RE: M7)