Subject: [Leica] FS: Summicon 35/2 RF M mount for M3
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 18:14:56 -0400

I have this lens with 'eyes' for sale.  See it at

http://www.ernienitka.com/summicron.html

The lens and body are 9 with a very nice feel to both the focusing tab and
diaphragm.  The glass in the eyes seems a little hazy but has not impeded my
use on the M3.  It's made in Canada.  Being sold AS IS for the best offer
over $500.  Prefer USA sales but if someone would really like to re-patriate
this beauty to Canada I would be willing to listen.

Ernie nitka