Subject: Re: [Leica] Recient trip to California
From: Allan Wafkowski <allanwafkowski@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 18:01:50 -0400

Interesting location, beautiful colors, well chosen angles. Did you
really use a polarizer as often as the captions say you did (I know I
sometimes don't bother to change the information on Photo.net because
they make it difficult). Some of those shots would have brought out my
tripod using ISO 50. Were they all hand-held? I'm thinking: "ISO 50 with
polarizer (-2 stops) = tripod."

Allan