Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: PAW #4 - Cheerful Aberdeen, Washington
From: "Thomas Mitchell" <thomasmitchell1@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 17:35:38 -0700

Thanks Carl,

As I've only been shooting(photographs) seriously since January of this
year, I have to admit I didn't know who Eugene Smith was until I got your
email and did some research.  Double thanks for that clue-in.  I had my
first try at enlarging last week and this week will be my first time doing
my own thing in the dark room.  I'm pretty eager to give some of your
suggestions a try.

Aberdeen has tons of stuff to shoot if you like this mood.  It's prety
obvious where Kurt Cobain picked up some of his issues...

Regards,

Thomas