Subject: Re: [Leica] Awesome Web Site OT Opera - you're kidding right?!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:04:37 -0700

Tim Atherton wrote:
><Snip>
> It was the early/mid teens who were most into big doses of multimedia - most
> other people click on another site as soon as they see "flash loading" or
> things whizzing around and twirling or morphing, while they figure out where
> the hell to go to actually get into the site

This is me, Tim. When i see Loading or Whirling I'm out of there so fast
it'd make their cyber-heads spin.
But I'd not stick too quickly the label of lovers of multimedia on those
poor 13 year olds who probably have a higher sophistication on how to
deal with the whole internet and Photoshop for that matter than we
codgers do.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com