Subject: RE: [Leica] 'this is how the photo business works....
From: Tom Finnegan <TomF@piengr.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 09:37:32 -0700

If you like Korn and Tool, you'll probably like LLK.....

kc

Hmmmmmmm......I'm not sure I see the Korn and Tool connection after
listening to the samples on Amazon. Korn is far more polished and pop
oriented. Tool is more of an intellectual, black-tie heavy metal. Just a
note to those closet Korn or Tool fans on the lug, you may want to listen
before you buy.

Is that a Depressed Mode cover listed as track 10? That might have been
interesting to hear.

tnf