Subject: RE: [Leica] Awesome Web Site OT Opera - you're kidding right?!
From: Douglas Herr<telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 09:36:37 -0700

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002 11:44:18 -0400 Stuart Phillips <Stuart.Phillips@umb.edu>
wrote:

> People are on the LUG talking about $2000
> cameras and $1000 lenses but they won't spend
> $600 a year for a real internet connection.

Stuart, I'm people and I'm on the LUG and whether I talk about $2000 cameras
or not I don't have the $$ to buy one and whatever spare cash I have goes into
photographic consumables, not internet connections.

BTW, I tried loading the Awesome Web Site at the office where the connection
is MUCH faster than the paltry 56k at home and I gave up after waiting for
several minutes.

Doug Herr<BR>Birdman of Sacramento<BR>http://www.wildlightphoto.com