Subject: RE: [Leica] This is what I do.
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 10:00:50 -0400

Leica would be soooooooooooo much better off if they had all their copy for
the English speaking market re-written by someone whose native language
is....English.

When I read Allan's reference to 'scope of delivery,' I assumed it was some
silly Leica way of boasting about the number of formats in which images
could be saved. Silly me. ;-)

B. D.