Subject: Re: [Leica] Musicians
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 22:42:59 -0500

Sonny,
    Both great shots. The fiddle player is my preferred shot; I love the fact
that he is clearly the focus of the shot, and in such sharp detail, but the
background is in focus enough that one can see the dancers.  Just the right
aperture.  Do you remember what it was, by any chance?  I know it's a long
shot, if you keep records the way that I do; entirely in my head.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net