Subject: Re: [Leica] How to make greeting cards with my photos?
From: matt kollasch <>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 18:25:12 -0500

Adam is correct; this is from B&H's site...    While I haven't used this product
I did call B&H recently to confirm all the postcard markings are on the
reverse...  they are according B&H rep.  /matt kollasch

Multigrade IV Portfolio MGS.44K Post Card-100 Sheets
B&W Variable Contrast RC (Resin Coated) Pearl Paper
Price $16.95
Mfr# 1856084

Adam Bridge wrote:

> on 7/22/02 1:51 PM, Tristan Tom at thoughtfully
> wrote:
> Someone, I think Illford, makes an RC postcard for B&W. You print right onto
> it - I've seen a bunch of them lately as people make postcards of a great
> shot to send out over the summer.
> Adam

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <> (Re: [Leica] How to make greeting cards with my photos?)