Subject: Re: [Leica] How to make greeting cards with my photos?
From: matt kollasch <matt@kollarfoto.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 18:25:12 -0500

Adam is correct; this is from B&H's site...    While I haven't used this product
I did call B&H recently to confirm all the postcard markings are on the
reverse...  they are according B&H rep.  /matt kollasch

Ilford
Multigrade IV Portfolio MGS.44K Post Card-100 Sheets
B&W Variable Contrast RC (Resin Coated) Pearl Paper
Price $16.95
Mfr# 1856084

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <LeicaChris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] How to make greeting cards with my photos?)