Subject: Re: [Leica] Awesome Web Site OT (don't work)
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:13:23 -0700

><Snip>
> > not having a web page at all.
> >
> >> http://www.amivitale.com/main.html

Looks like someone put ferricyanide in the whites of the first
introductory black and white fellas eyes and he's in the water washing
it out.
Darn that stuff stings! Gives you PINK EYE!

I hate animated waiting for things to happen I'm a point and click kind
of guy. I don't need music or sound effects of any kind it conflicts
with the stuff coming out of my stereo.

I don't like running my cursor over little square and having little
images appear. I'm too twitchy for that.

And i don't like over saturated color. If anything i like the opposite.
But many of the images are very solid.
And seeing the writing beforehand puts them in context in an effective way.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com