Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW nr. 29
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 10:42:37 -0400

Come on, Daniel, can't you provide a more abject apology for letting your
son's little lung puncture get you behind on your PAW work. Good God, man,
there are lungs punctured every day, but we're talking Leicas here!;-)

(Seriously - I hope you can let us know shortly that your son is doing
well.)

B. D.