Subject: RE: [Leica] Awesome Web Site OT
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 09:43:54 -0400

At 08:53 AM 7/22/02 -0400, you wrote:
>I think she's really outstanding. As good as any of the PJs out there
>working in color, and better than most. Far better than VII Photo's token
>woman, Alexandra Boulat. As you know, I am a b&w guy and much prefer
>documentary/pj work in b&w. But she makes such wonderful use of the color,
>that wanting to see her photos in black and white didn't even cross my mind.

She says that she is proudest of the black and white work that she did in
Africa.  She only started photography full-time in 1999!

>And, needless to say, the website is fabulous. In fact I've already traded
>Emails with the company that did it and will be talking with them later in
>the week. ;-)

I don't like 90% of the Flash sites on the web, but this one is very
appropriate and not unnecessarily "flashy".  I wrote them, too  ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

images available from: