Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica CL and lens FS - conflict of interest :-)
From: "firkin" <firkin@balhpl01.ncable.net.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 12:05:27 +1000

Brian Reid writes:

> Let us not talk partisan politics on the LUG.

Oh Brian,

You are becoming fussy in your old age ;-)

We could just create another list: the 14th new list thread ;-) Sorry, I
know you put up with all of us, and I was just discussing how strange e-mail
lists can be. I told my Registrar never to try humour on the internet:
especially Australian humour, but then I fall for doing it myself: of course
its not very funny. I must move away from the keyboard.

Alastair Firkin @ work ;-)

http://www.afirkin.com
http://www.familyofman2.com

Message from Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us> (Re: [Leica] Leica CL and lens FS - conflict of interest :-))