Subject: Re: [Leica] No offense to the dealers, but........
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 05:56:40 +0200

I disagree. Had it not been for their ads on the LUG, I would not have
discovered dealers like Rich Pinto or Pat McKee, both of whom are honest,
honorable gentlemen to deal with and will go the extra mile for the customer.
Yes, their prices for new gear are usually similar or the same, but that is to
be expected in a competitive market. They do have a good assortment of
second-hand stuff. And both will give you a level of personal service that B&H
or other big online retailers simply cannot match.

Nathan