Subject: RE: [Leica] When f 1 is too mush!
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 13:13:56 -0400

I believe that's the case, but I am not a Noctilust owner, so I can't
attest. But those photos of Rei's are the only ones where I've ever noticed
the nausealux syndrome. I've spotted the insertus syndrome any time anyone
has posted Noct shots where there is a decent amount of foreground in front
of the subject, and some depth behind. That, I assume, is simply an optical
effect created by the utter lack of depth of field.

B. D.
Who Perhaps Twice A Year Wishes He Had That Extra Stop - or is it extra half
stop?