Subject: [Leica] Don't do it
From: "George Weir" <george@georgeweir.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 12:11:03 -0400

B. D. Colen wrote in ref to my FS notice
> DON'T DO IT!!!
> As wonderful as the 75 is, George, with the work you do you're going
to come to curse the day you dumped the 90. You will quickly come to
realize that the 75 is really just a gorgeous 50 1.4 on mild steroids -
it gives you about a half-step, to a step, of reach, while the 90 really
brings the subject closer. Take it from one who's been there, done
that - and had to buy another 90.;-)

Point taken and thank you for the comment.
My thinking was based the way I like to shoot weddings, 3 bodies 3 fast
lenses.
I shall take your advice and hang on to it for now.

Many thanks

All good things to you and yours

George

George Weir Photography