Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW, new joiner
From: "Daniel Ridings" <dlridings@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 19:14:33 +0200

Thanks Nathan!

Yes, it was a chore to go back through my negatives and rescan some of them
to get a uniform size.

The skaters ... It's wonderful to watch synchronized skating. In contrast to
figure skating, it's a team effort. They are judged by all of their
movements being in totally harmony. The effect should be "one" show, not a
bunch of talented individuals. This creates a very sympathetic team spirit,
even across team borders. They have fun.

The portrait in #7 ... yes, I wonder if he even knew I was there. It's
special for me, on the personal level.

I appreciate your comments. I like this idea of a picture a week. With these
cameras lying around ... they should be used.

Daniel